DREAMING A NEW WORLD INTO BEINGTEOTIHUACAN, MEXICO MARCH 13-19, 2022
Registration is Closed
Are you a healer, modern-day shaman, embodiment coach, or simply somebody who is hearing the call to help DREAM A NEW WORLD INTO BEING? Then you’re going to want to join me, Bryan E. Schellinger, in the sacred ruins of TEOTIHUACAN, MEXICO for a week of heart-centered journeying to unleash the power of who you are and master your dream of life. All in the land of the Toltecs.
Imagine, it’s the final day of six miraculous life-changing days in the Mexican countryside amongst amazing ancient stone ruins.
It’s early morning, the air is thin and cool as it crackles with the energy of the ancient guardians of this otherworldly site. You sense their presence as they honor you for what has transformed in your life over the past six days.
You and your fellow travelers have bonded during the course of this amazing adventure and the time of reckoning has come.
You’ve become a bit familiar with the sparse landscape and the layout of the ancient city of Teotihuacan. Today you head directly to one of the largest ancient man-made structures, still standing on the planet, The Pyramid of the Sun. You are dwarfed and awe-struck by its presence, and marvel at the accomplishment of the builders of such a structure.
All week you anticipated this moment. Dreaming of it in your sleep. Imagining, and visualizing, what it will be like to stand atop the world, with the view of an eagle.
Suddenly there is stillness in your mind and your heart begins to quicken, as you sense your body preparing to ascend the great structure. Every cell in your body senses the sacredness of this final ascent. You have traveled far for this new dream and now it is 247 steps away.
At the pinnacle, you reunite with your fellow travelers, as each of you finds your unique way to the top and light of the sun. Each one’s eyes a bit blurry, and squinting at the intensity of the light. The joy is overwhelming, as you stand in silence; your heart pounding in rhythm with the sound of butterfly’s wings that magically greet you at the top.
The power of the structure courses through you as the energy of the Great Mother pulsing from its base and the light of the Creator beams down upon you, illuminating your new dream, your potential, and the promise of enlightened service and purpose in your life.
Suddenly it all comes clear and all your senses proclaim
“This is the place where
Humans awaken to become GOD.”
Welcome to your new dream.
The potential and promise of this journey…
Witness the power that lies within the stillness of your heart by unifying your strength of heart with your vulnerable receptive heart.
Free yourself from the old dream of self-imposed restrictions. Fear, lack, worthiness.
Come into “right relationship” with your intuition. Trusting it to guide you to your highest potential.
Begin to master the true nature of your mind and its ability to heal yourself and others and to create worlds of new potential and a true love for all life.
Set yourself free of traumas, spiritual contracts, and attachments to results, that have continued to derail your dream.
Find yourself heart-centered in the seat of your power to help guide the planet through these challenging times.
Embody the consciousness of an ancient people and their art of living and bring it home to friends, family, and colleagues.
I promise, you will not return home
as the same person.
Who were the Toltecs and why Teotihuacan?
There is much mystery and mystique surrounding the ancient builders of Teotihuacan. But one thing is for certain the architects of this great city were master artists, engineers, and scientists that were spiritually enlightened and sought to demonstrate their wisdom and knowledge by building a city that would be a guide for future seekers of enlightenment and the secrets of a mastered fulfilling life.
Their profound knowledge of the cosmos and understanding of universal cycles allowed them to build an ancient city that reflected the measure and the movement of the heavenly bodies.
Some evidence suggests it was not built by the Toltec but by the Totonac culture that migrated southward from what is now modern-day Navajo country in Arizona and New Mexico. What is known is that it was mysteriously abandoned by the Toltecs until the Aztecs rescued it from the jungle that had consumed it. In reverence of its size and beauty, the Aztec named it Teotihuacan, “The city of the Gods”
The ancient city stretches along a three-mile long axis, known as The Avenue of the Dead. Situated at one end of the avenue is Quetzalcoatl’s Plaza of Hell, where our journey will begin. The final destination of our journey will culminate five days later with an ascent of the Pyramid of the Sun.
Between the Plaza of Hell and the Pyramid of the Moon which is actually situated directly at the other end of the Avenue lie many other sacred structures, each representing the knowledge and wisdom that its original builders wished to demonstrate for future generations. These plazas, temples, and palaces are dedicated to the four elements, (earth, wind, fire, and water.) As well they are dedicated to the power animals, such as the jaguar, the hummingbird, the eagle, and of course the serpent. Each day we will call upon the power that each holds to illuminate another aspect of our inner world and connect us to our new dream.
The Toltecs are known for developing a sophisticated practice of dreaming. They recognized the day as a dream and the night dreams to be the actual creator of the day. It is said that those who don’t remember their nighttime dreams are the walking dead that inhabit the avenue and die to live in the underworld beneath the complex.
During our five-day journey, we will learn to “plant” dreams so at night the power of the ruins will assist us in making the transformation and mastery of our daydream.
Are you ready to dream with the Toltecs and all that is Teotihuacan?
I am Ready to Dream a New World into Being
THE DREAMING HOUSE
Accommodations for the week
Behind a gated wall in the village of San Sebastian Xolopan, adjacent to the ancient city of Teotihuacan, lies the Casa de los Sueños, The Dreaming House.
Within its spacious retreat complex are a dozen rooms decorated with the art of Mexico’s past, both recent and distant. The rooms have modern conveniences, but no modern annoyances. Sitting amongst its gardens and art, you will be held in the energy of spirit allowing you to embody your new dream and assist the dream of the planet. Manifesting your dream and bringing healing to the planet seems nothing short of miraculous.
Reclaim your power amongst the vibrant cerulean blue and ochre walls that encompass the garden as you enjoy an evening refreshment, sharing memories of your day at the ancient ruins. Finish the evening off with a dream planting; an ancient Toltec dreaming practice.
Visit the store, inside the property, where Alberto Hernandez Romero sells his own handcrafted stone sculptures, as well as gorgeous handicrafts made by local artisans. All carefully selected for quality and authenticity.
The spirits of the ancient ones enliven the air as you enjoy country Mexican food prepared with skill and love. Your hearts will open as you are graciously cared for by the loving folks who make The Dreaming House such a magical place. This is truly a place to…
“Dream a New World
Homemade Mexican food of your Dreams
Be prepared for your mouth to water in anticipation of each and every meal. Family members and women from the village will indulge your tastebuds with meals, that dreams are made of. Mexican food is not inherently spicy. Usually accompanying the meal are small bowls of “salsa” to add extra ‘heat’ to your plate if so desired. Be prepared to taste authentic Mexican food, rich and savory in flavor and texture.
Featuring homemade country Mexican food, mealtime is a dream in and of itself. Served family-style in a spacious and gracious La Cocina (the dining room), or out on the colorful garden terrace, you’ll be treated to the dedication and love poured into each bite. Your senses will be delighted by the homey atmosphere combined with spirited conversation.
Mexican cafe de Olla is always on hand, and there is unlimited purified water available., so bring your own water bottle. Your meal also includes one (1) beer, wine, or tequila. Additional alcoholic beverages are available to purchase.
Have different dietary preferences? Vegan, vegetarian, gluten or dairy-free? No problem – we’re happy to accommodate any of your food preferences and all food is handled using American standards. Your tummy will be happy.
This Journey is for you if
- You know you are heeding the call to assist the planet and humanity through these immense times of change.
- You deeply feel the need to make your life a life of service.
- You are open hearted and ready to release your old dream of life and stand in the power of your new dream.
- It’s time to heal your inner world once and for all and assist the world in healing itself.
- You are ready to spend six days embodied in a high vibrational environment of unconditional love.
- You’re okay with being vulnerable and receptive to new ideas and being supported and supporting to all in the group.
- Your hearing the calling to be a Healer or Shaman and won’t be happy until you find out for sure if it’s who you were meant to be.
- The more you read through this trip page the more your body tingles with excitement.
This Journey is not for you if
- If you wish to go on a Mexican vacation and bask in the sun.
- Your not willing to be in a group dynamic and support and be supported by the other members in the group as you each shed the layers of your old dream.
- You’re attached to blaming outside circumstances for your happiness and success.
- You are really wishing the world would get back to normal
- You enjoy making excuses, being negative, and feel like you are victimized by life.
- You don’t want to have an Awakening to a new reality or have a major life-changing experience in a foreign environment.
- 5 solid days of shamanic teaching, dreaming planting practices, and evening gatherings with consciousness shifting ceremonies
- Friendly and clean accommodations at The Dreaming House, double occupancy for six nights (single occupancy for an extra charge. There are a limited number of single room reservations.)
- All meals: 6 breakfast, 5 midday meals (comidas), including arrival evening, 4 evening lite snacks, and final night celebration food.
- A day trip to Tula, transportation and entrance fees
- Authentic Toltec guide and rituals in the hidden sacred caves
- Entrance fees to the Teotihuacan pyramid complex
- Transportation to and from Mexico City airport on March 13 and 19. (designated times only!)
- Transportation to and from the ruins and including day trips.
- All the filtered water you could possibly drink. Bring your own water bottle.
What’s not included
- Your round-trip airfare from home Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, bell-boys, and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal, medical, or trip cancellation insurance.
YOUR TRIP LEADER
Bryan E Schellinger is a Quantum Master Intuitive, Embodiment Coach, and dream facilitator. He assists people in finding their infinite potential and mastering the life of their dreams. It is his desire to help people find the true nature of the universe and return to “right alignment” healing their lives and in turn healing the planet.
He is the founder of A Foundation for Creative Dynamics and refers to his medicine bag of services as TOLTECNOLOGY.
Ancient modalities and Modern Quantum Field science have coalesced as one in his heart, bringing forth the power in him to assist the individual, as well as groups back to a life of expanded awareness and infinite possibilities.
Through a variety of modalities: such as Theta Brainwave Healing, Quantum Field Embodiment Mastery, Lucid dream work, Indigenous ceremonies, Plant medicine, and Luminous Energy Field (LEF) reprogramming he assists individuals and groups to find their highest potential.
He hosts weekly groups,(currently all online) attracting people from all corners of the world. He also works with individuals in elite intuitive sessions to help them overcome traumas, lack consciousness, and physical illness that modern medicine has failed to adequately address.
Seven years ago it all came full circle as a trip to Teotihuacan with Don Miguel Ruiz and his son Don Jose made him own up to the true nature of his heart.
He has facilitated events for Don Jose Ruiz and Jorge Luis Delgado. He has studied under Alberto Villoldo, Sergio Magana, and is a Certified Awakening Dynamic Practitioner.
"TEO" IS CALLING ME
Let’s make sure you are confident and fully committed to what you’re about to experience.
- A Clarity Call – If I don’t know you a one-on-one call for 20 minutes with Bryan will be scheduled after you make a deposit. I want to make sure we are the right fit for each other and you are committed to making an amazing change in your life as well as others.
- Pre-Trip Group Calls – you’ll have the chance to meet everyone in the group, via ZOOM. Making sure all the “fine print” is understood and you have all your papers prepared, (passport, airline tickets, COVID test if needed, contact info in case of emergency, trip insurance if you chose) share your intent, and learn how to best prepare yourself for an amazing journey. We will also determine the Double occupancy pairings for rooms at this time.
The above will be required attendance to go on the trip
- Post-Trip Group Call – Once home and settled back in, we’ll gather via ZOOM to share any post-reentry experiences! Assisting each other in the integration of the new dream and being witness to each persons transformation.
This is going to be Life Changing